It Is Perfectly Legal to Have This Much Fun

Writer/semi-neurotic/retired hipster who loves memoirs, really dark humor, girls with guitars, and beer.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What I Have Googled Recently

I have this weird pain in my right side, like on the right side of my head, my arm, my torso. But only the right side. Here are the things I have Googled lately.

symptoms of brain cancer
symptoms of appendicitis
swollen lymph nodes behind ear
appendicitis and swollen lymph nodes behind ear
symptoms of gall bladder inflammation
swollen lymph nodes behind ear and gall bladder
Britney Spears divorce

The last one is just to see if you were paying attention.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger mortified said...

Hey Zelda,
Not sure if you will receive this but... we noticed that you posted some amazingly kind words about our book, Mortified, on a bulletin board recently. We just wanted to thank you. We rely so much on word of mouth from people like you. This link was the only way we knew how to contact you though.

If you ever want to attend a show in one of our chapter cities (5 as of now but many more emerging soon), let me know which city you live in as I'd be more than happy to treat you+1 to an event. Thanks again! contact: dave [at] getmortified [dot] com
Dave
Mortified

 

Post a Comment

<< Home