It Is Perfectly Legal to Have This Much Fun

Writer/semi-neurotic/retired hipster who loves memoirs, really dark humor, girls with guitars, and beer.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I Had a Dream About Standing in Line

Last night I had a dream that involved one thing: standing in line. Yes, standing in line. My dream involved me standing behind several people while in a line at a bank or some kind of office. While I line, I held a scrap of paper with numbers on it. That was the entire dream: waiting in a line. I never even got to the front. It lasted forever.

What kind of lame-ass life am I leading if my dreams involve standing in line? Standing in a line, for the love of...

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Powergirl said...

What are you waiting for in your life?
"To dream that you are standing in line, indicates your need for patience. You should be prepared to wait for something and not have it right away."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home