It Is Perfectly Legal to Have This Much Fun

Writer/semi-neurotic/retired hipster who loves memoirs, really dark humor, girls with guitars, and beer.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Cinemania

Man, I wish Kevin would agree to watch movies like "Freddy Got Fingered" with me...but he won't...

Sample conversation at Cactus when we're trying to pick out a movie:

ME: Hey, lets get Freddy Got Fingered!!!

KEVIN: No thanks, I'd rather watch this four hour German film.

ME: What about Anchorman? With Will Farrell? Wanna watch that?

KEVIN: No, the German film will be fine. It's full of postmodern Jungian undertones mixed with contemporary Dadaist critiques. It's going to be fascinating.

ME: Hey man, I thought I was the one in this family who went to Northwestern.

KEVIN: It doesn't show, does it? Now pick up your drool cup and your copy of Old School to watch later when you're alone and let's go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home