It Is Perfectly Legal to Have This Much Fun

Writer/semi-neurotic/retired hipster who loves memoirs, really dark humor, girls with guitars, and beer.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Cold Hot

I've screwed up my arm somehow...it hurts...my right arm.

I've utilized the Kroger version of "Icy Hot" which is called "Cold Hot." I find it hard to understand why "Icy" is somehow a copyrighted word but "Cold" is free for the taking. So is "Hot."

I worked out anyway. I'm 28, I eat heart healthy, I do aerobics three times a week. What the hell happened to me.

Anyway, I did this work out called "Power Blast" that involves biometrics. That's a fancy word for jumping. Now I'm sitting in a sport bra and shorts, I'm all sweaty, I'm drinking a Bud and I'm stinking of "Cold Hot."

It's good to be an American.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home