It Is Perfectly Legal to Have This Much Fun

Writer/semi-neurotic/retired hipster who loves memoirs, really dark humor, girls with guitars, and beer.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Seal It Up!

Today I'm thinking about things my father taught me. I think the most important lesson I ever learned from my dad is:

When you are taking a shower, make sure to take the shower curtain (or liner, if you have one of those) and create a seal inside the bathtub. If you don't...if you, say, just let the shower curtain hang outside the tub...well, water just goes everywhere. All over the floor, all over the bathroom carpet, etc. I realized the importance of this lesson this very morning when I went into the bathroom and found K-Dawg recreating an Esther Williams movie in our john.

So remember, seal it up!

Other Important Things My Dad Taught Me

Area = length times width.
The more efficiently you stack a dishwasher, the more money you save!
Always check the pilot lights before going to bed, or you could die.
Weird guys can see inside a lit bedroom at night easier than they can when it's daytime.
If you take a crap, don't spray that flowery smelling spray stuff, because then you only end up with flowery smelling crap.

Thanks Dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home