It Is Perfectly Legal to Have This Much Fun

Writer/semi-neurotic/retired hipster who loves memoirs, really dark humor, girls with guitars, and beer.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

I Have Been Ignoring White Wine

So I just got back from some drinks with an old friend...I had several glasses of white wine. I think I have been writing off white wine for too long now. During a hot Houston summer it is actually as refreshing as a cold beer...but without the gassy feeling you get from chuggin' too many brewskis. Also, it does not stain your teeth and lips like red wine.

Up until tonight, red wine seemed more sophisticated, more adult...a more cigarette smokin', philosophy readin', nervous artistin' kinda thing. Now I realize I've been ignoring the virtues of el vino blanco.

Or maybe I'm just getting old.

Talk to me in about 3 years and I'll be going on and on about the glories of wine spritzers or some shit like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home